Hello Cuteheads! Your Daily Cute is proud to bring you a fabulous contest with our good friends at RomeotheCat.com! Read the details below, and good luck!
Friday April 24 is National Hairball Awareness Day!
To celebrate, RomeotheCat.com and FURminator, Inc. are sponsoring the Who’s Your Favorite Furball? contest.
The winner will receive a free FURminator deShedding Tool and will also see their favorite, funniest, furriest furball featured on PeoplePets.com and popular pet blogs across the Internet.
Entering is easy!
1. Visit www.romeothecat.com and click on the FirstGiving link to donate $1 (or more if you choose!) to Romeo’s FURPOWER beneficiary of the month, Kitten Rescue (www.kittenrescue.org) of Los Angeles.
2. Submit your favorite, funniest, furriest furball photo (cats only, please!) via email to romeo (at) romeothecat dot com and tell us how winning a FURminator deShedding Tool will change your life (and your furball's life!). Make sure to include the following information:
--> Your Favorite Furball’s name
--> How winning a FURminator deShedding Tool will change your life (and your furball’s life!)
--> Your name
--> Your email address
--> What name you used with your FirstGiving donation
Entries must be submitted by 9 p.m. EST Thursday, April 23, 2009.
3. A Favorite Furball gallery will be posted on www.romeothecat.com leading up to the big announcement of the winner.
4. The winner will be selected via a random drawing.
5. The winner will be announced on www.romeothecat.com, www.PeoplePets.com and participating blogs at 12 p.m. EST Friday, April 24, 2009.
-Contest is only open to cats (sorry doggies!)
-Entrants must be located in the U.S. or Canada
-Entries must be submitted by 9:00 p.m. EST on Thursday, April 23, 2009
-Entrants agree to allow their photo to be posted on participating blogs
If you have additional questions, please contact romeo (at) romeothecat dot com.